Not able to connect to Local Server

Hi @everyone,
I have the same issue. I dont know how to fix it.

My complete Code is:

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

Welcome, but please do not tack on a “me same” into others posts, particularly old ones.

Create your own topic (I have already done that for you) with proper and complete details about your situation.

Not properly formatted :slight_smile: Please use backticks NOT commas or apostrophes

1 Like

Regulars or higher trust level members should be given an option to edit and format the code. OR there must be some sought of algorithm to recognise the code c++ and format it. There are thousands of posts on the forum just to tell the users how to format the code.

Instead of typing the whole procedure on how to format the code every time someone posts unformatted !! It would be much simpler to add triple back ticks ourselves… just 3 + 3 character instead of 100 characters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s why I just posed a screenshot… of exactly what a new member would see if they properly created a new Help topic. but then the issue lies much deeper then how to RTFM :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, us moderators CAN edit the posts…but then there is no learning curve for the new member.

I Love You, Man (2009)

:grin: