Nodered -> Blynk. Кракозябры в терминале вместо русского

Собственно, subj.

Nodered свежий, ноды свежие. Текст задается в ноде Template и отправляется в Телеграм и Блинк. В Телеграме все отлично, то же самое сообщение в терминале на смартфоне с андроидом - ерунда вместо русского.

Пните, плиз, в какой стороне копать?

А как шлете в телеграм (пример кода)?

https://docs.blynk.cc/#widgets-notifications-unicode-in-notify-email-push

Из нодереда? Просто соединил ноды мышкой :slight_smile:
Русский появляется в ноде Change, там топик на английском заменяется на русский текст.

В предпоследней строке “OK:;” на самом деле не ОК, а “Выкл”

Добрый день, коллеги!
У нас возникли похожие проблемы, удалось ли решить вопрос с неверным отображением?

Спасибо!

Попробуйте использовать Blynk.virtualWrite(V… , … ) : в место terminal.print

terminal.clear();
Blynk.virtualWrite(V…, " Blynk v.", BLYNK_VERSION, " on " , BLYNK_INFO_DEVICE, “\n”);

Спасибо! А в каком месте использовать? Мы из node-red при помощи кубика нотификации отправляем по виртуальному пину в облоко Блинка.

C Node-red я незнаком (

It seems that there’s an issue with the way that non-western (latin) characters are sent from Node-Red to Blynk, or in the way that they are handled when they arrive in Blynk via the websockets api.

@gab.lau, I think this is one for you in the first instance…

If I set-up an inject node to inject the text “Привет, мир” ("Hello World in Russian, according to Google Translate) then it appears correctly in the debug monitor, but not in either a Blynk Terminal or Labelled Value widget:

Pete.

I confirm there is a problem :frowning: , I will work on it in the next days …
I keep you updated
Gabriele

1 Like

Good thing you didn’t have any plans for the weekend :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Pete.

I personally use Blynk.virtualWrite (… ) and solved the problem of the CYRILLIC alphabet to display on the terminal. Our UKRAINIAN friends, the creators of Blynk, advised us to do just that !!!

But you can’t do that in Node-Red.

Pete.

Colleagues, thank you very much! We are waiting for the problem to be fixed.

I’ve already solved the problem, I’m testing it a little.
If I succeed in the weekend I publish it.

Stay tuned :smiley:
Gabriele

1 Like

Luckily I hadn’t specified which weekend :smiley:
There was some problems but finally the new version is ready!

This problem with utf-8 encoding has been solved, see here

Gabriele