Nodemcu not display anything in serial monitor

Can anyone tell me why my serial monitor does not display anything when i’m upload the ode below in nodemcu?

#define USE_ARDUINO_INTERRUPTS true    // Set-up low-level interrupts for most acurate BPM math.
#include <PulseSensorPlayground.h>     // Includes the PulseSensorPlayground Library. 

//  Variables
const int PulseWire = 0;       // PulseSensor PURPLE WIRE connected to ANALOG PIN 0
const int LED13 = 13;          // The on-board Arduino LED, close to PIN 13.
int Threshold = 550;           // Determine which Signal to "count as a beat" and which to ignore.
                               // Use the "Gettting Started Project" to fine-tune Threshold Value beyond default setting.
                               // Otherwise leave the default "550" value. 

PulseSensorPlayground pulseSensor;  // Creates an instance of the PulseSensorPlayground object called "pulseSensor"

void setup() {   

Serial.begin(115200);          // For Serial Monitor

// Configure the PulseSensor object, by assigning our variables to it. 
  pulseSensor.analogInput(PulseWire);   
  pulseSensor.blinkOnPulse(LED13);       //auto-magically blink Arduino's LED with heartbeat.
  pulseSensor.setThreshold(Threshold);   

// Double-check the "pulseSensor" object was created and "began" seeing a signal. 
   if (pulseSensor.begin()) {
    Serial.println("We created a pulseSensor Object !");  //This prints one time at Arduino power-up,  or on Arduino reset.  
  }
}

void loop() {

int myBPM = pulseSensor.getBeatsPerMinute();  // Calls function on our pulseSensor object that returns BPM as an "int".
                                               // "myBPM" hold this BPM value now. 

if (pulseSensor.sawStartOfBeat()) {            // Constantly test to see if "a beat happened". 
 Serial.println("♥  A HeartBeat Happened ! "); // If test is "true", print a message "a heartbeat happened".
 Serial.print("BPM: ");                        // Print phrase "BPM: " 
 Serial.println(myBPM);                        // Print the value inside of myBPM. 
}
}

Backticks not commas for code formatting

Blynk%20-%20FTFC

Nope… how would we know, it is your serial monitor :stuck_out_tongue: Besides this is a Blynk forum, not a random code troubleshooting one… and your code isn’t even running Blynk.

But, perhaps you have something else using the same COM port, or the monitor is set to the wrong BAUD rate.

If I remeber correctly ASCII 03 (i.e. “:heart:” !) means “end of text”… :roll_eyes:

nothing to do with blynk :tired_face::joy::joy: