Nodemcu(esp8266) is constantly reseting

Hello!
I am using esp8266 nodemcu board (ESP-12E).
In order to check whether the device is connected to the dashboard well without connecting anything to the board, an example provided in the tutorial was uploaded to the board.
However, there is a phenomenon in which it is repeatedly reset after connecting to blynk.
All five boards I have are experiencing the same error. All five boards are unlikely to be defective. I wonder if there is a solution when this phenomenon occurs without connecting the circuit. Or I want you to check if it’s a bug in the library.

specification

. Board: Nodemcu1.0(ESP-12E module)
  . flash size : 4M
  . cpu frequenct : 80MHz

source

#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

char auth[] = BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN;
const char *ssid = "myssid";
const char *pass = "mypassword";
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
}

void loop()
{
   Blynk.run();
}

/ _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v1.0.1 on ESP8266

[9811] Connecting to blynk.cloud:80
[10128] Ready (ping: 109ms).

ets Jan  8 2013,rst cause:4, boot mode:(3,6)

wdt reset
load 0x4010f000, len 3460, room 16 
tail 4
chksum 0xcc
load 0x3fff20b8, len 40, room 4 
tail 4
chksum 0xc9
csum 0xc9
v00046200
~ld
[70] Connecting to XXXXXXXXXX ```

@checker please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

As far as I know this is a power supply issue, try a different power source and make sure it’s outputting enough power and you can also use a capacitor.

Also make sure your data cable is good.

Thank you for the answers.
I applied the answers you gave me to change the cables (using three) and the power supply (laptop computer & 2.0A adapter), but the same phenomenon occurs.
What other solutions can be applied?

The code you’ve posted doesn’t contain a template ID, so won’t connect to Blynk.cloud.

As your serial monitor output shows a connection to blynk.cloud then I can only conclude that the code you’ve posted has been doctored in some way - which isn’t helpful to understanding the cause of your WDT reset.

Pete.

I guess rst cause:4 is a watchdog timer issue. Check this out:

Thanks, Pete.
I understand that the code you mentioned is a code that must be written to access blink.cloud. Since it is such a natural code, the code was omitted and posted. The code was written as follows.

#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME "XXXXXXXX"
#define BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN "XXXXXXXXXXXXX";
#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial

The problem from our point of view is that if people are having issues and post what they say is the code they are using - yet that code can’t possibly work as described - then we have to ask ourselves what other key pieces have been omitted or changed.

What version of the ESP core are you using, and what IDE settings are you using when you do the upload?
Can you confirm that there is nothing attached to your NodeMCU other than the USB cable that is being used for power and serial communication?

Pete.

Thank you to everyone who answered.
In my case, I thought ESP8266 was reset because Wi-Fi kept failing to respond, and I handled the problem by continuously connecting it with the Blynk cloud using a timer.
Once again, thank you to everyone who answered.