No ping while opening serial port of arduino connecting to esp 8266 module

Yes I have multimeter currently it show 4.01 volt in multimeter
Sir is there any firmware updates for this esp01

3.6v MAX is the limit for ESP8266 (Chip)… that is getting fairly low on a LiPo… but the risk…

1 Like

There may be … but totally unnecessary for your needs.

Google for some ESP8266 powering options… like shown here…

1 Like

Espressif CEO told me 5V and I have run some of my decent ESP’s at 5V’s for months without any problems.

I think below 4V has a reasonable chance of working.

2 Likes

@dilkhush A little more Googling and I have read that some people report as actually running ESP8266 chips directly off of 4.2v LiPo… a bit of a gamble, but the choice is yours. At least it is better then straight 5v from the USB.

1 Like

Thank u @Gunner sir @Costas sir .Thank u so much you both are such a great guru(mentor).and by the way gunner sir you are so funny And coastas sir have so much resources such like 3 pi,4 onion etc etc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Love u sir from india
You have to decode my english because my english is poor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:.Thank u again

2 Likes

I recently picked up a couple of onions at the food bank… not sure how that helps my Blynk projects… but keeps pesky people away :stuck_out_tongue: No pi though… I am celiac, gluten intolerant :frowning:

1 Like

Sir really you are so funny​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I remember right I powered an esp with an uno and 100 n/f capacitor. To store up for the bulge uses.

1 Like

Now my esp is working perfectly i do not attach any capacitor only thing i do is update my firmware and the ping work perfectly when connected to arduino by 3.3 volt
I have made project by using this old esp01 & it works amazingly . it’s half completed

@Costas sir and @Gunner sir helped me regarding esp01 .thanks for your support sir
1 Like