No Font size for time input widget

There is no Font size setting for time input widget and after the latest update it got stuck on the biggest.the widget size cannot be changed and the complete text does not fit inside

The gps trigger widget does not seem to trigger for me. For entry or exit. The app got the acces to location.

I am running the local server and it is updated to the latest version.

Known issue. Will be fixed with the next updates.

Do you have logging on the hardware side? Are sure it is not triggered?

1 Like

Thank you!

I Think I do. I’m not counting on the hardware side because in this situation it is tricky.
First thing is the widget that should change his appareance when the state is changing.I only got it once to change, randomly.

I tried few situations and the widget appeareance does not seem to change.

I set the radius with my location inside and the trigger for ENTER.
I set the radius with my location inside and the trigger for EXIT.
I set the radius with my location outside and the trigger for ENTER.
I set the radius with my location outside and the trigger for EXIT.

The virtual pins are outside of any interference and the device is on, but it is not using the virtual pins yet. I will do further tests today and monitor the hardware aswell.

Time input widget is fine now.Thank you!

Regarding GPS trigger widget:

I just did the full testing thing. I can confirm it is not working at all for me.

I got the code on the esp8266 to get the value of the virtual pin from the GPS trigger widget and forward it back to a Led widget. Tested with a dummy button to be sure.

I had 4 gps trigger widgets on the same testing device covering all the scenarios. Each GPS trigger widget had a monitoring led widget assigneed:

I set the radius with my location inside and the trigger for ENTER.
I set the radius with my location inside and the trigger for EXIT.
I set the radius with my location outside and the trigger for ENTER.
I set the radius with my location outside and the trigger for EXIT.

I moved inside and outside the circle and nothing happened. The value of the virtual pins from the GPS trigger widgets remains 0. I got into one widget to confirm that my GPS location is updated.

Galaxy S8+ , latest update for the app and the smartphone, location permission granted, running the local server and it is updated.

It would be great to have the GPS trigger to work as well. I have some plans for my projects.

Thank you all for the good job you do!

It wasn’t triggered at all, maybe later? We’ll check it on our side.

1 Like

I can confirm that I am away from the target location for few hours now. Nothing changed there.

I’ve made a logging build - it has also logging for your issue (and some updates, maybe they will fix your issue):

Please install this build. If it will not help, - go to about screen (info button on projects list screen) and select send logs button, then choose gmail/mail app and send configured email

I’ve received your log, gps trigger logic works fine, seems there are issues with the sending values to your server (when the app is backgrounded). I’ll investigate that and maybe update the logging build.

Could you test trigger widget on Blynk Cloud?

GPS Trigger when being backgrounded is sending data to the server using rest API, and it seems your server is not availbale for that communication - maybe 8080 port is blocked, or smth like that.

We may get somewhere :smiley: . I recently installed Bitdefender Box 2. I just opened all the necessary ports on the box. It was open only 9443 before.

Should I do some tests and send the logs again? Aren’t the widgets supposed to change when it trigger?

The simplest way to test and have some response - add Eventor and Notification widgets, create a rule for a pin from GPS Trigger if it is equal to “1” - send some notification. GPS Trigger widget changes only it’s image for 2 states in and out.