NINA B302 BLE and BLYNK APP

Sir,

Recently we (Khoi and Miguel) ported the WIFI e ETHERNET to the NINA B302 BLE (U-BLOX).
Now the NINA B302 (that is NRF52840) can connect to INTERNET. New possibilities now! NINA B302’s BLE going to the INTERNET cloud.

My question is, how can i integrate the BLE operations done with the NINA B302 with the BLYNK APP? (p2p)

Thanks!

Hello Miguel

I am also interested in this thread for NINA B3. For now i have used the NINA B3 with segger embedded studios to view data on the nRF Connect application.
I really wish to know how i can get it connected to BLYNK application and what board to chose as well.
What are the settings i should make in Arduino IDE to code with the NINA B3.

Please do reply whenever your free. I will be following this thread for your amazing updates

1 Like

about the settings, we did the variant.cpp and variant.h

You will find in that github link to download! Very easy!

I use the EVK-NINA-B3 pinout as reference, that is arduino compatible.

Not all NINA B302 are used! But it easy include them!

1 Like

EVK-NINA-B3-CI_0

Hello Miguel
This is the board im using and i have a J-Link base segger debugger. Is it possible to connect the nRF52840 chipset in the ublox EVK NINA B3 to the BLYNK App. I just want to send some random data to the virtual pins using BLE.

Hi, those libs are to use BLYNK using INTERNET, not BLE.

Please, add a WIZNET, WIFININA or ENC28J60 to do that!

Team, is there some example with NRF528XX and APP BLE BLYNK ?

Supported boards/CPUs are here https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/tree/master/examples/Boards_Bluetooth I do not see nrf52840 there.

I don’t know what core are you using but the new Arduino boards have a nrf52840 (I have not used it) so I would assume the Arduino IDE would hopefully have an “easy” migration path from esp32 ble to your target.