New user w/ a commercial project. Couple of Questions?

Thanks, Nice chatting with you!

Hello. Thanks for your interest. Both points are valid.

Regarding text input - I think it will be done in the next 2 weeks. Web Dashboard is pretty new for us, so it is missing some key inputs. Will be fixed eventually.

Regarding the graph - it’s a common request. Can’t promise anything, but we’ll check what we can do.

1 Like

Hi @Aaron,

Thanks for your feedback!

As @Dmitriy already said, we are adding new widgets when there is a reasonable amount of requests, however, we also have a department in Blynk that can build any widget or feature based on your requirements.

If you believe Blynk covers the majority of the features you need, but you lack some core features to launch your business - please get in touch and we can discuss how it can be done.

2 Likes

Pavel and Dmitriy,

Thanks for the information, I’m glad these are on your radar and realize that the commercial offering and web interface is a newer product, i will be interested to see how it grows!

Currently we are going to use Blynk for this low volume project to test features, but we do have a much larger project coming up that I believe Blynk will also be a good fit for. I sent a message to your sales support form on the website to arrange a call as we will want to discuss custom integrations and moving to your white-box solution. I look forward to working with you!

Thanks
Aaron

2 Likes