New plattform Blynk.cloud

Hi, I configured a template with device on the cloud, everything worked fine until I decided to delete it from the Blynk iot android app because it did not show the switches as I had configured them and there was no way to modify them
then I come back as a developer and as if by magic … it does not load the template from the cloud, on the cloud there is the template with all its functions and devices, but on the android board it is not seen even by logging out and logging in.
is there a way to fix this, or should i delete and rebuild the templates?
Thank’s

What do you see in the devices screen of the web dashboard?

Pete.

Hi Pete, I see Device, and the various switches I configured, everything worked, until I removed the template from the app

the realese the app is the last 1.5.3 taken from the google store

Are you talking about the web dashboard here?
If so, then the widgets you add to the web dashboard are independent of widgets on the app.

It may help if you posted some screenshots, as I think there is a terminology issue with the way you are describing things.

Pete.

Yes Pete

Ok now I try to post

Pete.

Okay, so is the issue that these switch widgets that you’ve added to your web dashboard are not appearing in your mobile app dashboard, or is it another issue?

Pete.

Yes

as you can see from the screens I don’t see the template on the app

If create new templare, see the new

I think that should have been a “No”

It’s not the TEMPLATE that isn’t visible in the app, it’s the DEVICE.

I’m not sure why this has occurred, but you should probably delete the DEVICE in the web console, then create a new device from the web dashboard then re-add it.
This will give you a new auth token, and possibly new device ID too, so these will need to go in to your sketch, but first of all refresh the app to ensure that the device has appeared.

Pete.

Ok Pete, if I understand correctly, I delete the device and recreate it, then I have to insert the new token and template in the sketch, so I should be able to see it in the app
in the meantime, many thanks for your help
I keep you informed
thank you

Not exactly.
When you delete the device, then use the web console to add a new device that is based on your existing template, it should appear in the mobile app immediately, without the need to have a board that is running any code.
The device will appear offline in both the web console and the mobile app until the new auth token etc are uploaded to a board and that board goes online.

Pete.

Hi Pete, I deleted the device and created it, now the app has seen it, it’s fine work, thanks for the help and to this fantastic community.
It would be good in any case if you have to delete the device from the app, to be able to reload it without having to recreate it.

1 Like

having the same problem and PeteKnights solution don’t work

his solution from above
When you delete the device, then use the web console to add a new device that is based on your existing template, it should appear in the mobile app immediately, without the need to have a board that is running any code.
The device will appear offline in both the web console and the mobile app until the new auth token etc are uploaded to a board and that board goes online.

deleted template created new one and it will not appear in the mobile app
tried adding new device from mobile app manual template add.

now i have made several templates and they were added at the start of creating templates.
but ounce i deleted one or two and tried this new one it no longer added the new template to the mobile app

when you try " add new device" from the mobile app “manually from template”
the new template that was created at the web console will not even show up on the list of templates on the mobile app to be able to select it.

Neither of those two actions are what I suggested, so it’s not really surprising that you haven’t achieved the desired result.

You appear to be getting confused by the difference between templates and devices, and between the web console and the mobile app.

Pete.

all I know is what was working is no longer working and all these bugs are becoming hard to work with