New iOS Release 2.10.0

Does the issue happens all the time for you? I couldn’t reproduce it…

My app crashes when I try to change the project, just pressing the top left button the app the app crashes.

I can’t go to send any log because I can’t arrive to this screen…

@darkmoon does the app crash if you just open it (and do nothing)? Did it start crashing right after update to 2.10.0? Are you on local or blynk server?

It seems like the first time I edit the title of the menu widget and run, everything is okay. After that, each edit to the title, followed by run, leaves me with only the first two menu items.
When I add the 3rd and 4th menu options back and run then all is okay, but editing the title and running again reverts back to just 2 menu items.

Pete.

OK I will play more, but no luck so far… Are you sure you’re not sending setProperty labels from hardware?

@Eugene, I can do almost everything but change project, as soon as I press the top left button the app crashes.
I’m on local server, the local server version is 0.26.2 if I don’t badly remember, installed on this week tuesday, it’s on a VPS.
This morning I play a little bit with another project, and this afternoon I updated Blynk app and noticed the problem.

Not sending anything from hardware, just looking at options to see if the Menu widget was the best solution for a particular type of control when I noticed the bug.

Pete.

@kkr @darkmoon Guys please try updating to 2.10.1 (available in the App Store)

@Eugene Now it works like a charm!
Thanks team!

@Eugene, there is approximate release date for these functionality?

@Eugene do you have a fix for iOS devices to be able to use the new cloning QR codes?

@Eugene, there is an approximate release date for these functionality?

Yes, in the upcoming major update, which is on the final testing stage right now.

1 Like

No ETAs. These are in queue to be added in one of the future minor updates.

yes I’m looking for this also… i have the same notification sound for multiple apps… Blynk needs to be able to have an acutely different sound for projects that alert you of issues… this is fundamenatal to a notification!