What’s new :

1. New Widget - Device Selector. Doc;
  2. New Widget - Level Display;
  3. Timer now accepts any number;
  4. Sync for Tags;
  5. Webhook accepts 302 response code as valid;
  6. Small enhancements here and there.

4 Likes

Looks like another great update especially the 302 valid response from the Webhook widget.

@Dmitriy tried the Device Selector and it looks very useful.

Any reason why Webhook would stop working with Device Selector? If I disable Device Selector Webhook works again.

1 Like

@Costas hm. We didn’t consider this use case, Will fix it in next update.

@Dmitriy maybe with some widgets that don’t change appearance in the project (Webhook, Notifications, Email etc) then the Device Selector might be useful to have an “all devices” option in addition to the existing option of selecting a particular device.

They are already. We just missed webhook as it is a bit different.

I’m seriously thinking about buying an android device… :joy:

2 Likes

Notifications and Email don’t have any Device Selector options, let alone an “all devices” option.

Have just upgraded to 2.5.0 and now history graphs don’t load. They just sit there with ‘loading’ showing and nothing happens. Have two projects, one with NodeMCU and the other with Generic ESP, both running on Android 4.2.1.
Update: If I change the time period the graphs appear but then when I come back to the project I have to change the time period again as all that appears is ‘loading’ on screen. Very strange…

Same problem to me…

same here, BUT i can get mine to load by pressing STOP then PLAY

i am local server though…

also same issue with TERMINAL not displaying until project is stopped/played…

I upgraded to 2.5.0. In my project are two (yet) NodeMCU.
All widgets I linked with Device Selector.
I have such problems:

• if widgets RTC, Labeled Value linked with Device Selector then:
    - time synchronized on one device only;
    - not work Blynk.setProperty(Vx, “label”, “xxxxxxxxx”); for widget Labeled Value.
  • if widgets RTC I link with one of two devices then time on both devices synchronized correct.
  • if widget Labeled Value I link with one of two devices then property of this widget changed
    on both devices according command Blynk.setProperty(Vx, “label”, “xxxxxxxxx”); from
    device with which is linked widget Labeled Value.
    Am I doing this not properly?

OK - i fixed my issue by re-uploading the sketch with the latest library to one of my devices… i’ll do my other seven devices and advise if issue remains…

EDIT - false hope, uploading new sketches does not fix the issue.

@klg thanks for report. All this is not supported. Device Selector is very big feature. So we implemented just basic workflow for now. We will wait for more feedback. It wouldn’t be quick.

Thanks Dmitriy for Your big work.
I hope that You deside these problems.

same behavior on my phone too

Yup, the history graphs are not refreshed in my APP to. Neither local, nor cloud based projects. So i guess we have got a… bug in app?

@wanek @marvin7 @busa @mikekgr please check latest update 2.5.1 with history graph fix.

1 Like

sorry, no update is available in google play for blynk app.
maybe is needed some time to appear the new version. i will check it later.