I upgraded to 2.5.0. In my project are two (yet) NodeMCU.
All widgets I linked with Device Selector.
I have such problems:
- if widgets RTC, Labeled Value linked with Device Selector then:
- time synchronized on one device only;
- not work Blynk.setProperty(Vx, "label", "xxxxxxxxx"); for widget Labeled Value.
- if widgets RTC I link with one of two devices then time on both devices synchronized correct.
- if widget Labeled Value I link with one of two devices then property of this widget changed
on both devices according command Blynk.setProperty(Vx, "label", "xxxxxxxxx"); from
device with which is linked widget Labeled Value.
Am I doing this not properly?