New Android Release 2.15.0

They are visible in full screen. But you can also long press on the graph and it will bring up a “marker” that you can scroll around with to see info at precise points.

1 Like

Oh wow ! Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:
But still might be nice to add them to the small screen ? :grin:

2 Likes

Only good for you young punks who can still see… shouldn’t you be out tagging some graffiti or something, not asking intelligent questions :smiley:

Nah, im waiting for my bits for the cnc and some smd parts. So i have nothing to do apart from studying for my entry exame :joy:

1 Like

Correction font resizing does work on both my phones for the SuperGraph name. @Dmitriy does the legend not resize?

I also think it would be good to see the axis details in portrait mode.

Being able to disable connecting data points is quite useful too. I can see at a glance that there was a break in the green rectangle.

@Dmitriy however the scrolling left and right is not working correctly, at least in the 6h plot. In the screenshot you will see I have two 3am’s and the actual data outage appears to have been around 5.00am from the 1h and 1d plots not 00:30 as shown by the 6h plot.

@Costas please attach 1d plot too. Or maybe before scrolling and after scrolling.

@Dmitriy looks closely at the 1d plot for the break. In the 6h plot when scrolling I can see the same hourly time 4 or 5 times, e.g. 2 3 4 5 6 6 6 6 6 7 8 which means the actual data does’t line up with the correct horizontal time axis.

Actually on my 6h plot without any scrolling it currently shows the times as:

08 09 10 10 11 12 12 13 13 14

I only have iOS so waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dmitriy bug with 3 datastreams, the vertical axis for all of them are down the left hand side of the screen. 1, 2 and 4 datastreams are fine.

always

• the valaue of slider is too small to read
  • the graph name on the top og graph table is too small to read

Hi @Dmitriy,
It’s holiday time for me… no time to play with Blynk. I will have a look as soon as possible but what I can say right now is that it looks awesome! Thanks for this super widget !

1 Like

Ah… I never used the name as the legends provided enough “what am I” info. The legends (and name) are correctly affected by the L-Center-R alignment though.

@s.d.engineering can you confirm which slider you are referring to? The Slider widget font hasn’t changed, and in the Super Graph, the Name and “sliding” pointer both seem to have large enough fonts…

@Dmitriy Just the Legend and the full screen X-Y Axis Numbers seem a bit small… EDIT even for eaglet eyes @Dema323

1 Like

Even tough i don’t have trouble seeing from close up, i actually wear glasses while driving and when i am in class. I have -2 vision :stuck_out_tongue: So everything further then 3 meters starts to get blurry haha :joy:

1 Like

Without my glasses, I have trouble finding my glasses…

Bigger X-Y axis fonts please @Dmitriy :microscope:

1 Like

@Gunner & @Dmitriy same as this version on old version we have a small badge on gauge if possible we have bigger one. Thank You.

Okay, you win :smile:

1 Like

Font size is affecting Title text only, so there should be no legend view changes

It is not a bug, we are showing all streams on left in the case of 1 or 3 streams, and in the case of 2 or 4 streams - they are showing on left and right.