New Android Release 2.14.0

Well i guess if you want 1 app published and your planning on selling a 200$ investment isn’t that big of a deal.

1 Like

Will Blynk.Inject also work with Particle Photon and Electron?

Yes. Static provisioning is working already, Dynamic provisioning is under development.

1 Like

Does this mean this is not for local server?

Does “what” mean?? I am running latest Local Server with this latest App with no issues.

Blynk.Faces and Blynk.inject not for local server?

@hutje Ah, I understand you now… Both look poised for commercial uses, so it would make sense that a customised App running on a business’s Local Server (or a Blynk provided private server) would work, eventually if not already. @Dmitriy?

Yes. This features are not for local servers.

1 Like

But Blynkers can test the provisioning etc with their local servers.

It’s all very slick.

Yes. I think Dynamic provisioning should work without any issues. However, it is more for experienced users.

1 Like

I’m not sure I follow how this for me ,as a local server user, can benefit from Blynk.Inject as not to have to use @tzapulica 's WifiManager for setting up my device, someone care to explain :open_mouth: ?

Or am I still bound to WifiManager as the best alternative for setting up my esps?

@Fettkeewl please check out Dynamic provisioning in apps section.

Or here - http://help.blynk.cc/publishing-apps-made-with-blynk/1240196-provisioning-products-with-auth-tokens/dynamic-auth-token-provisioning

Thanks, I think I got a better understanding :slight_smile:

To much expensive for 1 or 2 APP. Need a cheaper plan…

1 Like

You need to look on salaries of mobile devs, before saying it is expensive :wink:.

2 Likes

@Dmitriy I have switched one of my projects, on a local (cloud) server, to dynamic provisioning and it’s now receiving data in your new “App Builder”. Really cool stuff guys.

Might be my coding modifications for dynamic provisioning but it’s not picking up any details from the RTC widget, hence the "home at " in the app compared with clock time in the project.

In the SETUP tab there are various widgets for the end user to configure.

Email: working fine

RTC (for timezone), Notifications and “GPS” Trigger are “locked”.

As it happens our project has a button to enable / disable Notifications.

It also includes hardcoded locations for “GPS” triggers (Status display widget details in the screenshot).

Many Blynkers will not want to add coding for these widgets, will they be “unlocked” in due course?

2 Likes

Regarding RTC - @vshymanskyy could you please check?

Yes. Generic plan is to move notifications (email, twit, sms, push notifs) to project settings and thus all this will be same view in both apps (own and exported).

1 Like

@Dmitriy and @vshymanskyy we can confirm the RTC is working fine now we have revised the code.

As shown in the latest “App” screenshot we have a running clock just off the bottom of the MAIN tab and the timezone is correct without any coding on our part. If the RTC widget picks up the local timezone from the Smartphone it may be that it doesn’t need any user configuration settings.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Notification issue since App 2.14.0