New Android Release 1.14.0

The code on my ESP handle the operation of V2 already (if that what you mean by hardware side) !!
As i controls a lamp by both physical switch & Blynk app…

@JohnNassiem I mean - in order to trigger eventor you need to do Blynk.virtualWrite() from hardware side.

@Dmitriy i have Blynk.virtualWrite() on V2 on my Hardware side .
I’m actually running the SyncPhysicalbutton example … after verification i tested it on Gauge and it works fine but Notification is not working as @BlynkAndroidDev said :relaxed:

it will be nice to handle it directly from application side :wink: as a problem appeared when i control my lamp from Software side the Gauge didn’t change (while there are Blynk.syncVirtual(V2); in the code !) .

1 Like

@BlynkAndroidDev ,
It will be nice If ok button will appear after entering all conditions.

I was thinking more like… every second, send a write to V1 = HIGH/1 …

Set the frequency/timeout to 5 seconds, so that if the command is not received, after 5 seconds, it will revert to default state (LED off).

My example would be if the hardware were to go offline, or stop transmitting, the LED would turn off or turn RED (optional default state?).

Without a timeout/default optin, the LED would just stay on until it received a LOW/0 command… so if the hardware is offline, it cant send that command.

yes , i got it. but i have to click on the enter button on the keyboard the i was able to set the action.

it’s little bit tricky but it’s OK

I have some issues with the android app. When I open it fresh, it connects to my esp8266 just fine, but when I reopen it from background, it’s unable to connect (the dancing dots go on forever). If I close the app and open again it will connect almost instantly again. It also did this for the previously installed version, so it doesn’t appear to be limited to the new release.

I also have the same issue

@Jamin @Hrafnkell please use this build https://www.dropbox.com/s/tt5ai8wti0s2z3w/blynk_log.apk?dl=0 to reproduce you bug with endless spining, after the reproduce - make a long press on any screen title - it will open a share dialog for a file with log, send it via gmail/mail to alexkipar@gmail.com and also add your OS version

Looks like it works fine in this build… I can’t reproduce it in the debug build.
This happened every time in the app store build.

really there were no changes, with this functionality… will wait for @Jamin reply

in any case you could use this build - it would be released soon with probably additional widget)

It has crashed 2 times though, and the spinning dots sometimes appear on every screen, but I can just press back to remove them and the app seems to work fine. Seems intermittent though.

Sorry I should have specified that I have iOS and also have the same issue.

on what screens there were crashes?

spinning dots appears after some time of background or in case of stopped server connection and they are shown during establishing the connection to the server.

Sorry I don’t have any more details right now, haven’t been able to reproduce the crash again. I’ll keep using the build and will report back if I have something for you.