New Android release 1.11.0. Tabs Widget!

Very nice but how you can do this?

1 Like

Bridge widgetšŸ˜‰

You can also use the same auth code in different sketches without bridge widget. You just have to be careful how you set up the Blynk.read and blynk.write callsā€¦

Sounds interesting just for my needs. Could you please specify what you mean by being careful?

sorry, yeah - you just need to get the blynk.write & blynk.read in the right sequence on each device,

here is the thread where i was helped to work it out:

@Dmitry

Any updates? Would be fantastic to have 32 + 32 vpins to utilise :grinning:

Yes, I would totally utilise this manyā€¦ The Mega has how many GPIO pins?

I think this question is for @vshymanskyy

if we are asking @vshymanskyy lets try for 128 vpins per AUTH code then? :wink:

any progress on adding more virtual pins? it really will help me build my app and projectsā€¦

unless i get more pins, i will have to build two modules instead of just oneā€¦ i.e. unnecessary duplication :frowning:

1 Like

@Dave1829 same here, we have actually had to build 2 projects because we ran out of virtual pins. Not very nice to ask clients to install 2 projects to do one job.

Yes, there is some work done to provide more pins - but sadly it would probably break big projects on some smaller devices like Arduino UNO/Nano.
So - Iā€™ve implemented some device detection mechanism, now pretty close to white-listing some devices for more pins.
What hardware do you use?

@vshymanskyy WeMos D1 Mini (4M), ESP01 (1M) ,ESP07 (1M) and ESP12 (4M) for me.

Thank you for your efforts! these will be very much appreciated!

i am using Mega 2560 clone with a few ESP12 nodes hanging off itā€¦

Hello, Dmitry! How can I change the order of my tabs in app? Is there any possibility?

Hello. Nope. Just remove/add new one.

1 Like

so now when you switch projects in Android 2.20.3 - the project jumps to the first tab automatically?

not ideal!

but we still cant re-order tabs?

So, are you bringing up a new issueā€¦ which I can confirmā€¦ or commenting on a really old one. If the former, then perhaps best done in a new, relevant, topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

the issue is that you canā€™t re-order tabsā€¦