Need to sign up for new Blynk Plus

What’s exactly confusing?

June 25 was announced as a date when paid plans will become available. Then it was postponed to 28th.

After that, an incentive program will start. Which is described in the blog post

A few companies that contacted us even before the new plans were announced got an early-bird PRO plan deal. This wasn’t a public campaign.

That sums it up nicely. Thank you

I developed a Blynk app and it is finally close to deployment. So next step was to subscribe only to find the price move to over $400/month! I was so very bummed. So I contacted them back in May and told my story. They replied and told me they were working and a new plan for $49/month. I told them I was on board. I got signed up with the promos and all the perks. I am still a little confused with my plan but all is working, Cloud, Web, all the features. My first Blynk test/conversion runs are working. But every time run the Blynk app, a message appears that my plan expires on June 28th. They told me to ignore. So I trust I am still in. I just made a recent payment. Regardless, I would not have known about the new plan and promos if I had not contacted them first.

Blynk, please extend the promo for all these guys. They did not get the message. Make sure to email blast all your customers. It would be a good business decision and I am sure you will get a ton of signups.

Dean Sala, Business owner, Solar Tracking Engineer, Blynk 2.0 Subscriber

2 Likes