Need to sign up for new Blynk Plus

@italex33 Not seeing any messages from you for some reason, but if you can tell me your email address, I can send you a sign up link. Your access will still remain free until June 25th

… and how do I activate a device online? I tried, it did not work. I posted a message here, did not get much explanation.

I’d suggest that you start your own topic, rather than jumping on to someone else’s question, and clearly state what hardware and code you are using, and what exactly what your question is.

Pete.

2 Likes

I guess the Boss is mad today.

Did you do as asked? You can PM the info.

PS I moved you back to your own topic :wink:

Just trying to help you get your voice heard.

Pete.

2 Likes

Early sign up is closed, but everyone will be able to select their plan directly in the web dashboard after June 28th (due to extended promo period)

Exactly, I was trying to get the early sign-up deal, but no problem, I stay with the old Blynk until it works no more.

Thanks Gunner :smiley:

@italex33 There was no early sign up deal for Plus, just some manual registrations at regular price :slight_smile:

“Early sign up is closed,” so there was an early sign-up, right? I am lost!

Pete.

1 Like

There was an early sign up for PRO plan only. And it’s already over.

So I still have time, here is June 27, 3PM.

Time for what?

You still have almost 1 month in which to activate a device in Blynk 2.0 to get 5 additional free devices

• Get 5 additional FREE devices if you activate at least one device before July 25th

But your cryptic comments about exactly which “deal” you were trying to get make impossible to say exactly what it is that you’re looking to achieve.

Pete.

Still confused.

Agree, very confuse.

What’s exactly confusing?

June 25 was announced as a date when paid plans will become available. Then it was postponed to 28th.

After that, an incentive program will start. Which is described in the blog post

A few companies that contacted us even before the new plans were announced got an early-bird PRO plan deal. This wasn’t a public campaign.

That sums it up nicely. Thank you

I developed a Blynk app and it is finally close to deployment. So next step was to subscribe only to find the price move to over $400/month! I was so very bummed. So I contacted them back in May and told my story. They replied and told me they were working and a new plan for $49/month. I told them I was on board. I got signed up with the promos and all the perks. I am still a little confused with my plan but all is working, Cloud, Web, all the features. My first Blynk test/conversion runs are working. But every time run the Blynk app, a message appears that my plan expires on June 28th. They told me to ignore. So I trust I am still in. I just made a recent payment. Regardless, I would not have known about the new plan and promos if I had not contacted them first.

Blynk, please extend the promo for all these guys. They did not get the message. Make sure to email blast all your customers. It would be a good business decision and I am sure you will get a ton of signups.

Dean Sala, Business owner, Solar Tracking Engineer, Blynk 2.0 Subscriber

2 Likes