My graph has changed

i created a project with an 8266, and a flow meter. the flow meter code reports ONLY when there is actual flow. there is also a value reported for the highest rate recorded… so you can see current /last vs max.

i got it all setup and wan’t able to actually connect it to the water system it is measuring, before I left on a road trip.
but the unit has been online and reporting once a minute for the last 4 weeks without any trouble until this week…

suddenly the flow rate and old highest have dropped to zero… i have the graph set to fill for missing values.

did i hit a time limit or did the base implementation of the graph change?
i have another graph on the same screen from a different pin, and it is showing properly…
no one has been in the house where the unit is for the last 4 weeks.
Now

Before

If you could post your code (properly formatted that is), then I suspect you will get a bit more help.

I do not think there has been any change in the graph.

Thanks I am away for another 3 weeks. And do not have the code w me.

I am just doing virtual write to a couple pins when the value is greater than zero.

Over the last month, the sensor has had no input, so the values would have been zero every time.

And I graph those pins, and fill for missing data. I left on July 20. So the graph should be two flat lines at the last value.

But the graph in the upper right reports a value of 0.06, so it’s not zero ( thanks to screen shots). Did the sensor have a hiccup?

In real life it wouldn’t be stable like this