My account can't conecting to the sever

I use android phone
Blynk app version 2.27.28
Local server version 0.41.15
I used port 9443 for my local sever but it still can’t conecting to my sever

We need more information!

Pete.

When i tried use diffirence port and login with account custom, it annouced “can’t conecting to the server”. But when i create or login with accout blynk, it was still normal. I don’t understand. Maybe i need configuration my wifi to the my local server blynk

If you want assistance with this then you’re going to have to volunteer more information, with specific details about EXACTLY which settings you’ve used in the app, (preferably with screenshots), what the IP address of your server is, whether you can access your server via the web admin page, what your server configuration looks like, and what you see in the server logs.

Pete.

Your log gfile seems to show that port 8442 is being used rather than 9442…

BTW, its much easier if you copy and paste this info (preferably using triple backticks at the beginning and end) instead of screenshotting it.

Pete.

9443? :stuck_out_tongue:

But one minute earlier, it tries to start using 9443 but fails do to a bind error (port already in use). Does the server have a built in “fallback” option that I don’t know about?

That might be a good idea! :smiley:

So strange. Blynk app on my phone can’t login but emulator software on my laptop normal login

Is your phone connected to the same network as your server via WiFi, or are you using a GPRS connection on the phone?

Pete.

i used Wifi

And what do your server logs say when your emulator connects?

Pete.

INFO - Registered cc@gmail.com.
INFO - cc@gmail.com Blynk-app (android-22728) joined.
INFO - Creating new dashboard.
INFO - cc@gmail.com Blynk-app (android-22728) joined.```

I think you need to increase your logging level.

Pete.

How?

server.properties file entry.
Don’t forget to restart the server afterwards.

Pete.

i will try it