Mobile dashboard duplicate devices

Me again…
Sorry, but I’m still learning and not understand everything yet…
So on computer web dashboard working fine. I have more devices in one template. So from different devices I got data and show on dashboard. Work great!

But on phone is other story. Here each device is shown and each device in template “zalivanje” has the same view. Also if I edit dashboard of one it is also change in others. This is not OK. Phone dashboard should show as web. So one dashboard for template not for device.

or there is something, that I don’t know how to do it…

best regards
Simon

Hello @SimonS

But on phone is other story. Here each device is shown and each device in template “zalivanje” has the same view. Also if I edit dashboard of one it is also change in others. This is not OK. Phone dashboard should show as web. So one dashboard for template not for device.

This is correct behavior. When you tap the developer button on your device, you are taken to the template editing mode. After editing a template, changes are added to all devices that are created from this template.

Regards.

Can I hide “unwonted” device?
This feature you must add. This is very important not only for me…

Would you be able to provide a more detailed information of what are you trying to achieve?

Hi
If example I have in one template more sensors (devices) and on phone dashboard all show the same dashboard it have no sense to show all. So it will be great to disable it from phone view.
The same is when one device is created only for computer dashboard and I don’t need it on my phone this will be great to mark that it don’t show on phone.

It’s very unlikely we will implement anything like this unless there will be more similar requests.

But thanks for your feedback!