Mobile app widget question (RGB Light Control)

Hello,
I have a question about a widget in the mobile app and I would like to know more about it.
It’s the “RGB Light Control witget”. (I highlighted it between two red lines in my screenshot.)

My problem is that when I click on the information symbol next to it I only get a view where it says
“This page is in development.”:

I’d love to use it, but I won’t pay money for something I don’t know about anything. So now I hope someone can help me with some informations about this widget or the release date of the information page in the mobile app.
If this widget will meet my requirements and I decide to use it I would use it with the following components:

• ios mobile app
  • espressif ESP32

kind regards,
JxBuilder

It looks like this when I click on it:

You can use the zeRGBa widget instead.

I know, but I would like to have a more detailed color selection ):
kind regards,
JxBuilder

It’s almost the same as the zeRGBa widget

But it will give you more functionalities like control brightness, and animation speed, which can be emulated using two sliders.

Ok, thank you so much. This helps me a lot! How much datastreams does it use if I’m allowed to ask?
kind regards,
JxBuilder

This is what the widget configuration page looks like:

The widget has an on/off switch in the middle of the colour wheel, and three buttons at the bottom which I think switch between colour, brightness and animation (I’ve never used it’ so I’m guessing here)

This is with the left hand (colour?) button selected…

This is with the middle (brightness?) button selected…

and this is with the right hand button (animation?) button selected…

Pete.

Thanks for your answer. This helps me even more!
One last question: is there an option to select that the color will be send by three separate datastreams for R, G and B or is there only the option with one datastream?
kind regards,
JxBuilder

You can use a sketch like this

BLYNK_WRITE(v5) { 
  red = param[0].asInt();
  green = param[1].asInt();
  blue = param[2].asInt();
  Blynk.virtualWrite(v1, red);
  Blynk.virtualWrite(v2, green);
  Blynk.virtualWrite(v3, blue);
}

To send the RGB to a separate datastreams.

1 Like

Oh, nice! Thanks for your answer! Now I know all I wanted to know. You helped me a lot.
best regards,
JxBuilder

1 Like

Hint for Blynk team.
Document your widgets, and sell more …
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
Anyone know how to use the auto animation mode of this RGB Light control widget? I cannot even get the information that the user want to set the autonomous animation mode.
The auto animation mode is the mode at the right hand.

Thanks for your help!