Migration to the new release

Hello
i have a running project on Arduino mega with Ethernet shield connected on local server.
i should migrate this project because I’m afraid the old version of the app (IOS) won’t open anymore (it is true?)
In the new platform I’m looking for examples to connect this device via edgent - ethernet but I can’t find any example.
In the new platform after creating the template I’m creating the device but it seems that they are only wifi- How can I create an ethernet device and connect it via Edgent to the portal?

The Legacy app is no longer available in the App Store. That’s not an issue if your iOS device continues to work, but if you need to do a restore from backup or migration to a new phone/tablet then the app won’t install (even though it’s installed on your current device).
Also, at some point I guess that an iOS update may kill the legacy app and you’ll get the “app update required - contact the author” message.

You shouldn’t be using the Edgent example with your hardware, just use your existing sketch and all the Blynk template ID etc to the top of your code.

Pete.