#define DHTTYPE DHT11
DHT dht(DHTPIN, DHTTYPE);
BlynkTimer timer;

BLYNK_CONNECTED() {
   Blynk.syncAll(); }

void sendSensor()
{
  float h = dht.readHumidity();
  float t = dht.readTemperature(); // or dht.readTemperature(true) for Fahrenheit

if (isnan(h) || isnan(t)) {
    Serial.println("Failed to read from DHT sensor!");
    return;
  }
  // You can send any value at any time.
  // Please don't send more that 10 values per second.
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, h);  //V1 is for Humidity
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, t);  //V2 is for Temperature
}

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  delay(100);

​ BlynkEdgent.​begin​();
   dht.begin();
   timer.setInterval(10000L, sendSensor);
}

void loop() {
  BlynkEdgent.​run​();
  timer.run();
}

and another error now:

C:\Users\*****\Documents\Arduino\Blynk_Edgent_ESP8266_3dp_new\Blynk_Edgent_ESP8266_3dp_new.ino: In function 'void setup()':
Blynk_Edgent_ESP8266_3dp_new:45:3: error: '​' was not declared in this scope
   45 |   ​ BlynkEdgent.​begin​();
      |    
C:\Users\******\Documents\Arduino\Blynk_Edgent_ESP8266_3dp_new\Blynk_Edgent_ESP8266_3dp_new.ino: In function 'void loop()':
Blynk_Edgent_ESP8266_3dp_new:51:15: error: 'class Edgent' has no member named '​run​'
   51 |   BlynkEdgent.​run​();
      |               ^~~
exit status 1
'​' was not declared in this scope

How many tabs are visible in your arduino IDE before you upload the code. My guess is that the edgent tab is missing.

Take a brand new Edgent template and add-in just your BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID and BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME then compile the sketch.

Pete.

1 Like

that worked.
guess, i can change firmware by OTA?

You could, if you wish, but the important part is that you don’t break your working setup when adding-in your additional code.

Pete.

i need to add DHT temperature sensor. Is there already included SPI in this firmware? also, if that possible to define pins for DHT sensor from web interface, or i need to do that in sketch?

No, but you’d know that if you searched the sketch.

No.

Yes, in exactly the same way as before.

Pete.

1 Like

thanks all for help. but still got couple questions. sorry :slight_smile:
seems, device remember last state before it powered down… while at this offline time - switch state changed. so when it back online - it got prev state of switch. how to do all switches sync, when device is going powered? BLYNK_CONNECTED() { Blynk.syncAll(); } not helped me at all… there no option, for switches, to sync - in web dashboard editor…

Pete.

Yes, you told me that already. But there no such option for switches. Only for digit values, in my case. Switches either in datastream tab… I need so switches sync too. There was, such option, in old code…

Post a screenshot of your datastream configuration in the web console.

Pete.

If that, what you meant

Like this

From the screen in your screenshot, click the EDIT button, then click on one of the datastreams that you want to be synchronised by the Blynk.syncAll() command.
At the bottom of the pop-up dialogue box click the “+ Advanced Settings” option.
Post a screenshot of what you see - or simply re-read this for the third time, and make the necessary change…

Pete.

Switch:

And this is labeled value:

I’d recommend using virtual pin datastreams for everything.

Pete.

1 Like

Why not digital? Or digital can’t be sync, as I need? Kinda silly, that this can’t be sync… Is supposed to be handy in every way, on my opinion. Anyway, thanks. I think it’s all for now.

You should read this…

Pete.

btw, i wanted to say to you -
you forgetting to add to some code, like {} (in this quoted linked messages), and in first message you told, in new code, changed to Edgent.begin();, but its BlynkEdgent.​begin​();. just for your to notice. you helped me, anyway.
its just, that people could copy paste this code and will get errors, so they will open new threads, etc.