Micropython and Blynk 2.0 libary

Hi Pete
I agree with your stance but disagree at the same time I love micropython and the power of python. The speed of coding and readability is much quicker and cross platform versatility
But it is new and not as well seasoned as C++

My issue stems with Blynk constantly sporting they support over 400+ platforms. They say this every were. But they did not support them all the same.

It is unfair to say we support ever board under the sun but only a bit. With 4 boards having 100% support, none with global certification with LTE or wifi.

I love Blynk 2.0 and am making a business out of the platform slowly. But Blynk should be more reasonable with there claimed support

FYI Blynk team. Thanks for the Micropython library.

Even the Blynk website lists support for many languages including micropython, please mention ā€œlimited support availableā€, so that developers can be careful.

2 Likes

If you want to use Blynk 2.0 with micropython, stick with this library: https://github.com/vshymanskyy/blynk-library-python
Itā€™s updated for Blynk 2.0. Donā€™t use the one by Blynk

I love Python and hate C++ but for hardware level device programming, C++ is still the dominance.

Many people on YouTube lie. Everyone refuses to tell me this, thank you very much.