Max30100 not working with blynk 2.0

Hi,
I need help regarding an issue with blynk 2.0. i was working on blynk legacy the code was working fine, sensor wsa sending data and sensing the finger when i put on sensor. the problem arise when i shift to blynk 2.0. other sensors like dht11, mq135 are sending data to the blynk 2.0. but the max30100 sensor is not detecting the beat. but same sensor works with blynk legacy.

i tried this using timer library, then by calling function, then using the code in the main loop as well. but the sensor get light ON but did not respond when i put my fingre to measure heart rate and spo2.

• NodeMCU v3 + Wifi.
• Smartphone Android + version 10
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk 2.0

#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID "xxxxxxx-"
#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME "xxxxxxx"

Please edit your post and add triple backticks ``` before and after your whole sketch.

now its good, please check

Why are you hard-coding the Auth token when you’re using the Edgent sketch? This is assigned dynamically when you provision the device.

You’ve deleted the board definitions, instead of un-commenting one of them, so the custom definition in Settings.h is being used instead.

This assigns GPIO4 (D2) as the LED pin, which is conflicting with your SDA pin.

You should read this…

although TBH, you’d probably be better not using Edgent.

You’d certainly ne better using a BlynkTimer rather than doing the millis comparison stuff in your void loop.

Pete.

Hi dear, I am facing the same issue. did you find the solution?