Map.strings.pool.size changes not updating

I am trying to enable more than 25 strings in the map widget. I have several nodes with varying update intervals. The consequence is that I can not see older updates on the map with the default setting.

I have tried changing other properties in the server.properties file with success, but the map.strings.pool.size just will not update or have any effect.

Anyone here who can confirm that the property should work, or have any suggestions to how I can get all my nodes on the map?

Thanks.

Are you making these changes by editing the server.properties file directly (changes made via the Blynk local server admin console aren’t saved) then restarting the local server so that the changes are implemented?

Pete.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I edit the server.properties file in notepad, save it and then I restart the server.

During troubleshooting I have changed number of strings in terminal widget in the same file and that updates fine. So I am not sure why this property does not update.

@PeteKnight Do you know if there are other settings that could be stopping me from having more nodes on the map at the same time?

I have tried to browse the forum but I can not see any confirmation on that it actually works to change the map.strings.pool.size property. I have also raised an issue on github.

No, I’m afraid it’s not a feature that I’ve ever used.

Pete.

@eiriksels could be a bug. I’ll check.

I confirm it is working on updated version. Thanks!