Localized versions

Hello all,

I’m new to the community and this is my first post.

I was wondering if there are plans to have localized versions of blynk. I’m personally interested in Spanish and would be willing to take a stab on it.

Already on it, but I’m not sure at what speed it goes. It is, understandably, a bit low on the priority list :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response!

I’ll look at it ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can not get translation file. Maybe you can give an information about translation percent for each language. For example i want to translate to Turkish but @ebalbay doing this. I don’t know about result. Finished or still working, He need help or not…

I don’t know about the state of that project. I translated some stuff into Dutch… I think we have to tag @Pavel for that :wink:

Al igual que tú, muchos estamos a la espera de que coloquen la categoría SP al igual que ya hay otras como la china… vietnamita… etc.

Cuando esté lista… espero que podamos vernos para fomentar el uso de Blynk entre los hispanoparlantes, ya que no debemos olvidarnos de los que viven al otro lado del charco centrándonos sólo en los que vivimos sobre “la piel de toro” ^w^