Виджеты "Level H", "Level V" - сбивается настройка оттенков (яркости) цветов

В виджетах “Level H” и “Level V” (возможно и в других, я не проверял) сбиваются настройки оттенков (яркости) цветов - жёлтого, красного и белого. Сбиваются настройки после каждого выхода из приложения: если свернуть приложение, затем снова открыть - настройка оттенка сбивается - яркость цвета устанавливается на максимум. Для других цветов настройки не сбиваются.
Настройка жёлтого цвета:

После закрытия и повторного открытия приложения:

1 Like

Almost sounds like you are not running the latest Beta App… thus settings are not getting stored on the server.

If you mean the version of Blynk, then I have version 2.27.5.
I draw your attention to the fact that the settings of some colors are saved - these are green and blue. Colors are not saved: yellow, red and white.
With this color all the settings are saved, everything is ok:

Latest Beta is 2.27.6 (18.04.2019 19:00:04) - Scroll down in the Play Store App to the bottom, there should be an option to join the beta program.

1 Like

Installed the beta version 2.27.6. All the same - the yellow settings are not saved.

OK, now send the Developers the logs from your App (upper left icon as if to change projects, then the upper right [i] icon and Send logs to developer so they can see the attempted color changes.

1 Like

After clicking “Send logs to developer”, I copied this text to the clipboard:
App Version Name: 2.27.6 (2276010)
built at 04/18/2019 19:00:04

OS API Level: 25
Model: SM-J510H
Manufacturer: samsung

Привет! Хотел бы напомнить про проблему с несохранением цветов :slightly_smiling_face: