Leonardo + ENC28J60 + Blynk

Hi
I have got Arduino Leonardo) i try to connect it with ENC28J60 and i have a problem because just only one library that works it is EnterCard because Leonardo has no entry CS. I have no idea how to connect with Blynk

Besides yours two librarys UIPEthernet and BlynkSimpleUIPEthernet are too much. After loading to board is no free space for modifying the code

That is weird because I use a Uno, which is basically the same as a Leonardo but with UIP it fits very well (admittedly though, it’s a huge library, but I guess networking demands it). I think the CS is pretty much mandatory when using the ENC.

Can you show us your sketches? (please use the “</>” button to format the code). And what ethernet port are you exactly using? Because there are a couple of them out there.

I use Leonardo from the beginning and it is a lot more problems than with Uno. With ethernet port i connenct with helped spi. CS enter i connect with pin 10 because arduino hasn’t got CS. It has got SS only. I modify the library ethercard bacause i want to CS has got pin 10 Examples from that library work really good but I don’t know how to connect with blynk

Have you seen this url? I think it mentions how to make the uip lib for the leonardo. I think you should be able to get it running with blynk this way. Or get an Uno, that would work too :slight_smile:

It resulted in but library UIPEthernet it is too big and i have no free space for my own cod Maybe you know how to getting smaller that library? I send You the cod which will be develop and now does no fit

#include <UIPEthernet.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleUIPEthernet.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <DallasTemperature.h>
#include <SimpleTimer.h>

#define ONE_WIRE_BUS 3
OneWire oneWire(ONE_WIRE_BUS);
DallasTemperature sensors(&oneWire);
char auth[] = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";

SimpleTimer timer;

void setup() 
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
 Blynk.begin(auth);
  sensors.begin();

timer.setInterval(1000, readTemp);

}

void readTemp()
{
  sensors.requestTemperatures();
  float floatTempC = sensors.getTempCByIndex(0);
  char t_buffer[15];
  dtostrf(floatTempC, 8, 9, t_buffer);
   Blynk.virtualWrite(1, t_buffer);

}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
  timer.run();

}

I see your problem. I have exactly the same things I want to see but in this case it is too much unfortunately.

I bought a Arduino Mega from DX.com which has 256kB memory for this purpose. I assume everything works fine if you remove the onwire, dallas and simple timer library and just run Blynk?