Issues using same project on two phones with different FB accounts

Hi Dmitriy,

I’m trying to copy a project to my wife’s phone, so according to this post I need to log into the blynk app on her phone with my blynk account. That would be fine, but the app is insisting I use facebook to log in, and she obviously has a different facebook account. I’m assuming it’s doing that because I originally logged into blynk with facebook. I tried resetting my password, and can log into blynk on the web with email credentials, but the app still insists on using facebook to log in.

I assume that I could delete my blynk account and create a new one without using facebook and that the app would then allow me to use those credentials on both phones? Is that my only option at this point?

Thanks,
Doug

There are a few options to have multiple people use the same project. Logging into the same account gives both full editing and use; Sharing gives the 2nd person use only access, but the primary users app and project must be online.

http://docs.blynk.cc/#sharing

As for logging in without Facebook… doesn’t your login screen look like this? Just click on the smaller green Log In option.

Hi Gunner,

I do get the option to log in without Facebook. The issue is that the app won’t log me in without it. It says I need to log in with Facebook. I can only assume that it works for you because you did not originally create your account using Facebook credentials?

-Doug

Hmm, OK… I rarely use Facebook, so never bothered creating any accounts with it to begin with… I didn’t think it was a different login, rather just a quicker way to log in (i.e., no need to type in password each time).

I guess someone else with more FB/Blynk experience will have to assist further on this, sorry.

I moved your post into it’s own topic as this is now more a more specific issue

Please help me.
I have two Facebook account
Once I enter into blynk how can I
switch to another Facebook account?