Issues upgrading to the 100 devices pro plan on mobile

My current plan expires on the 23rd of november and i’d like to upgrade to the 100 devices plan but it keeps throwing the below error every time i’d like to upgrade

please help me out here :slight_smile:
regards,
AmorphousSnek

Do you have other blynk accounts with subscriptions from android app?

I’ve reproduced this issue and will try to update the app as fast as possible. I’ll update this thread tomorrow on progress.

This is my only account.

Thank you very much, I’ll keep my eyes peeled on this thread :smile:
Also, would there be a way i can manage said subscription from the web and not the mobile app, as i can’t see the 500 devices option there, and when I try to click on said 500 option, it redirects me to open blynk on mobile

Regards,
AmorphousSnek

1 Like

A new update, 1.14.3, has already been rolled out to the Play Store. Please let me know if it will not be available till tomorrow.

1 Like

will do, thank you so much for the quick response,
Regards,
AmorphousSnek

it appears that the same issue has resurfaced

please let me know where i can submit a logcat after reproducing the error if need be
Regards,
AmorphousSnek

Hi, so it is not the bug we found causing this. Can you PM me a video of the selection of pro 100 subscription? Can you also include in it a tap on ‘Manage Subscription’?

sure, where do i send said video to you?
i will record it and send it to you as soon as possible,
Regards,
AmorphousSnek

Tap on my avatar, and select ‘message’

alright, will do, thank you

pm’d you
i tried on both of my phones, the error remains the same
Regards,
AmorphousSnek

So i managed to upgrade to 100 devices after a few days of dealing with Google play store subscription issues, but I woke up today to this

Blynk says i have an active subscription but Google play says I’ve cancelled it

The money has been debited from my side for a month of pro 100

I’m growing concerned for a long term solution to this problem, @BlynkAndroidDev @Oleksii-QA
I’d like some assistance to help me shift to blynk.console based billing so I won’t be locked down to payment issues from Google because India is weird when it comes to online payments which are recurring
Please help me out here,
Regards,
AmorphousSnek

1 Like

Hi @AmorphousSnek ,

We have contacted you by email to assist in resolving this issue.

Dmitriy from Blynk

1 Like

reverted, had a very hectic university schedule and a few production issues
regards,
Amorphous Snek

Hey there
I can’t resubscribe either from web or from mobile and seem to be stuck in a limbo. As of now it’s currently showing that I have the PRO 100 plan and PRO features are active as well

I’m sending the supporting screenshots to show my current status across the board, the last date for my subscription.

I’ve replied to the email for the same.

Please help me out with this as I have devices running in the field and I’d like to shift to web subscription to avoid these Google play shenanigans

Regards,
AmorphousSnek