Is anyone else having trouble with Blynk Console?

For the last few days my Blynk Console webpage has been freezing up and will not reload. The only way to get it back is to exit the page completely and open it again.
It is starting to get annoying.
The console has worked for me for months without this issue. I am using latest edition of Google Chrome.
Also, when I tried updating my Blynk library to 1.3.0, all of a sudden my program will not compile. It says “template and token need to be included in program” and they already are?
Thanks.

These two lines of code need to be at the very top of the sketch.
You also need to ensure that you aren’t using the earlier “BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME” in place of the newer “BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME”

Not personally having any issues with the web console inder Chrome Version v115.0.5790.171 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Which regional server is your project on?

Pete.

ny3

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

@johnt60 Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Also, randomly posting these three lines of code tells us nothing other than the fact that you’re using BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME. It doesn’t tell us whether these are the first three lines if your sketch, which they need to be to avoid this compiler error message.

Pete.

#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID "TMP******-I"
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME "BlynkESP32DHT11MultiWiFi"

#include <Arduino.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <Adafruit_Sensor.h>
#include <DHT.h>
#include <DHT_U.h>
#include <WiFi.h>
#include <WiFiMulti.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp32.h>
#include <Update.h>
#include <HTTPClient.h>

Moving Id and Name to the very 1st lines generates this error when compiling.

:\\Users\\Office\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Adafruit_Unified_Sensor" "C:\\Users\\Office\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino\\sketches\\87B4C2E527669A4F3292DCA1BC7B65B1\\sketch\\BlynkESP32DHT11MutiWiFi.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for Adafruit_Sensor.h: [Adafruit Unified Sensor@1.1.11]
ResolveLibrary(Adafruit_Sensor.h)
  -> candidates: [Adafruit Unified Sensor@1.1.11]
C:\Users\Office\Documents\Arduino\BlynkESP32DHT11MutiWiFi\BlynkESP32DHT11MutiWiFi.ino:4:10: fatal error: SPI.h: No such file or directory
 #include <Adafruit_Sensor.h>
          ^~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

Using library Adafruit Unified Sensor at version 1.1.11 in folder: C:\Users\Office\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Unified_Sensor 
exit status 1

Compilation error: SPI.h: No such file or directory

Are you sure they should be above the #include’s?

@johnt60 Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your compiler output so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

I did that already.

For your code yes, but if you re-read what I said you’ll see I was referring to your compiler output, which doesn’t have triple backicks at the beginning and end - hence my request for you to fix that oversight.

Pete.

I see what you mean. There you go.

Yes!

Pete.

It’s working now. I guess you have to restart Arduino IDE.
Thanks