Irrigation relay with timer - esp8266 - WIP

I’ve tried all of the suggestions but I still can’t get this to compile. I’ve tried different blynk libraries and the ide cores but get the ‘host’ error. Any ideas?

BlynkSprinklerRelay.ino: In function ‘void sendData()’:
BlynkSprinklerRelay.ino:92:18: error: ‘host’ was not declared in this scope
BlynkSprinklerRelay.ino:103:10: error: ‘nodeId’ was not declared in this scope
BlynkSprinklerRelay.ino:105:10: error: ‘privateKey’ was not declared in this scope
BlynkSprinklerRelay.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
BlynkSprinklerRelay.ino:231:11: error: ‘class BlynkWifi’ has no member named ‘virtualRead’

virtualRead is not used anymore - use the Sync feature. (read the docs, please) :wink:

Thanks for the quick reply. I am quite new at this. Is the Void sendData() and all of it’s calls related to the same issue?

send data is just a functioncall that i used to send some dht22 readings to emoncms.org

i assume you are not using that, so the call can be safely removed along with it’s related vars.

cheers

Perfect! Thanks for the tips!

Sorry I’m newbie. I want to ask about changing the name ssid and pw. I need help

@GioLangLe this thread was created 2 years ago and many things have changed in this period so it’s probably better for you to start a new thread. To answer your question @tzapulica wrote an excellent library for changing ssid and pwd on the fly. Search GitHub (and this site) for WiFiManager.

1 Like

Can I create a new thread? When I do not know much about Blynk?

That’s what it is there for. Start a New thread and try to explain your issue as best you can. The more information you can include the better people can help.

1 Like

Sincerely thank you. I created a new topic.