If I have an existing auth code can I add it as a device?

Total newbie here and I don’t know if I can do this or not.

I have two pond pumps with controllers ( ESP32) connecting to blynk via aquascape. I know the auth code for both pumps. I was wondering if there was any way to create devices in blynk to connect to these two pumps.

My ultimate goal is to be able to control the pumps from Home Assistant/blynk rather than have multiple apps that I have to use to control items around my house.

This probably means nothing but I am able to get the pump speed by using this command: https://smartcontrol.aquascapeinc.com/external/api/get?token=MyToken&v2 but I haven’t been able to change the speed using a similar command. So I started to look at blynk to see if I might be able control the pump speed using blynk.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to connect your Aquascape devices to Blynk.Cloud because they are designed to work with Aquascape server.

Also, API use can be tricky as you don’t know the virtual pins schema. Did you manage to control any parameters of device with API?

Sorry @Pavel I didn’t see your reply until today. I was able to get this working in HA using REST commands without using Blynk. It would be so nice if Aquascape would provide an API that could be used to create an integration in HA. Many of us don’t want to use multiple apps to control all of our devices.

1 Like

I think it would be great. You should contact Aquascape and tell them. I’m pretty sure they will be open for improvements.