#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID "*****"
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME "******"
#define BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN "*******"
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>

BlynkTimer timer;
char auth[] = "BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN";

// Your WiFi credentials.
// Set password to "" for open networks.
char ssid[] = "Mehmet";
char pass[] = "******";
BLYNK_WRITE(V0)
{
  digitalWrite(A0,param.asInt());
}
//const int heartPin = A0;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
  timer.setInterval(5, sendUptime);

}

void sendUptime()
{

int heartValue = analogRead(A0);
  Serial.println(heartValue);
  delay(1);
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V0,heartValue);

}

void loop() {

Blynk.run();
  timer.run();
}

@PeteKnight can you help me for my university project i have ad8232 with nodemcu esp8266 my task is to see ecg heart rate monitor in blynk but i can’t send data to blynk but i can upload from arduino to my nodemcu and see some data

@PeteKnight I think my connections are good because I have done many projects on this panel and I see the results. The code I am working with with the Arduino ide is problematic. Can you help me with this? My output=A0,L0- =D6 and L0+ =D5 on ad8232 to nodemcu esp8266 pin connections.Any help important because my time running out,thanks!

@metastaz please DO NOT RUN THIS SKETCH!

It is attempting to write code to the Blynk server every 6ms, which is 167 Blynk.virtualWrite commands per second.

You can’t write more than 10 values per second to Blynk without flooding the Blynk server.

Pete.

You should probably read this topic…

Pete.

I understand, but my problem is that I cannot send any data to blynk. In this topic, data can at least be sent to the site.

What should I fix? I’m stuck in a vicious circle. I always have problems in the same place.

Did you read all of the posts in the topic I linked?

Do you have any questions relating to those posts?

Pete.

Yes,of course I read all of them. There is no answer for my problem because I cannot send data to blynk. In this flood Ronak can send data to blynk his data just very odd ecg data form but I cant see any data on blynk. Have you any solutions for me?

I’m not sure that you’ve fully understood the discussion that took place in that topic. Maybe you should re-read it again, especially the part that says…

Pete.