I need help for blynk enterprise regarding development app for our college project prototype but there is no response form blynk forum

I need help for blynk enterprise regarding development app for our college project prototype but there is no response form blynk forum

I’m a bit confused by your post.
This is the Blynk forum, and it’s the first time you’ve posted here, so I don’t understand this part of your post…

Do you mean that you’ve been to Blynk.io and clicked the “contact sales” team and not received a response?
Or does your college already have a Blynk Eneterprise subscription where you are the account holder, and you’re having problems accessing support?

Pete.

Iam new to this I have doubt regarding bylnk white label solution which they developed application that was needed for me for prototype of the project which it uses esp32 . Regarding this I filled the forms for pricing there is only available maker and pro pricing but enterprise is not available please give information regarding pricing of the blynk enterprise pricing

I’m still confused. You seem to be saying that Blynk staff have created a protype for you already…

But if that was the case then surely you would already have an account manager who you could contact?

From memory, the enterprise solution used to be listed as starting at around $450 per month, but it seems that this guide price has been removed. Probably because a large amount of work goes-in to the white label customisation and dedicated app publishing, so it’s difficult to give a meaningful “one size fits all” guide price.

I would imagine that most potential Enterprise customers start with a Pro subscription as a proof of concept, then commission a white label app once they are sure that Blynk will meet their needs.

Pete.