Yep, it’s correct. We added this ‘id’ field for future tabs dragging functionality on the server, but it is not used in the app yet, that’s why it is 0.
I am hugely impressed that someone was able to look at this today!
I thought it may be Monday before I may get a dev response and perhaps Saturday.
Good to know. Thank you for your support!
here is what messed up the app:
I tried to clear the image.
I found the line that did it:
Blynk.setProperty(V0,“urls”," "); //clear the track image
Once the image has been set to " " it gets hosed because run time properties persist in the app definition.
Do take care that data coming in for an image URL is never a space!
@wickedbeernut I am impressed that you homed in on that by inspecting the json!
and the fix was:
I placed this in setup()
Now that has run, my app and the second tab do not blow up the Android app installation!