I can't enter the blink app from the Facebook button send error!

hello ! I’m having trouble accessing the blynk legacy app from the facebook button! Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Check this out

I understand but in my case I don’t try to start from several devices, I did a test with a friend’s cell phone that never installed blynk legacy and when I try to register with my friend’s Facebook account I get the same message…!

according to @Dmitriy Facebook turned off blynk app that used to login, and as the app is no longer supported they are not going to fix it.
That’s why you should login using password instead of facebook.

Yes, I just read what @Dmitriy put but in my particular case I don’t remember the password of that email! and I can not recover the account. So I wanted to register with a new user and I can’t either… Since you don’t have the Facebook button working, you can’t log in and you can’t register a new user either. quite a problem!

I’d recommend moving to the new blynk instead.

is what I wanted to do but notifications don’t work well on some Android. with blynk 2.0 you basically have to have the app open for notifications to come through. Obviously I already made a post with this problem with all the details … but surely because of the problem of the damn war it gets very complicated before all the claims and I understand it.

Do you mean this one

Probably this one…

Pete.

1 Like