I can not access the admin page

It’s ok.
I’ll research about security and remote management of the router.
Now it looks like it’s going well.:smile:
But username and password admin seems to be in trouble. Because I changed the password in the file “server.properties” file and nothing change in the login screen. I reloaded the server and nothing changed. I can only sign in with the previous user and password.

@mauroviana changing the username and password is not very straightforward.

I’m informed the procedure is stop the server, delete the user that had the original password and then when you start the server the entries in server.properties should work. Don’t try messing with the json details if the user i.e isSuperAdmin:true as that makes matters worse.

When you start the server via a console it will tell you the allocated username and password (for the first time) after deleting the general admin user.

I also use noip.com for other needs, but currently have no need to remote Blynk access.

That makes a bit more sense… it wasn’t really clear if this OP needed WAN access or was just trying to get past the “Not Secure” message during LAN use.

If there is no other way of “securing” a local IP used in a LAN environment then I will just keep bypassing it whenever I use the Admin page.

@Costas [quote=“Costas, post:22, topic:14054”]
I’m informed the procedure is stop the server, delete the user that had the original password and then when you start the server the entries in server.properties should work.
[/quote]
Yes. It’s worked well.

Yes. It’s look that we don’t have access to some configurations like these:
“mail.properties, gcm.properties, db.properties, twitter4j.properties”
But can be irrelevant.

I don’t find how to enable raw data storage using the server on Windows 7. Can this be possible?

Link for PostgreSQL on Windows https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

@Costas
It’s ok. I’ve installed it but I don’t know how to associate it to the server to get the data. Can you give some tips on how to do this, please?