In this release
- Forget about “flood errors”. Probably
- Library is now easier to port/run on 3rd party hardware
- We now use a single implementation of BlynkFifo
- Better diagnostic/debug prints
- NeoPixel lib is no longer included in Blynk release zip package.
New hardware support:
- Bluetooth LE initial support + example
- SSL (secure connection) support + example
- App Export example for ESP32 (with WiFi credentials provisioning)
- Realtek RTL8710 / Ameba support
- Arduino UNO WiFi support
- WIZnet WizFi310 support
- Improved ARM mbed support
- Improved Linux support
- All frameworks are now enabled for PlatformIO library
- Unexpected “Login timeout” during redirect (#374)
- 100% CPU load on linux/raspberry
- Compile Error with Arduino 101 (#369). Please keep in mind that #304 is still there…
BLYNK_DISCONNECTED()on unsuccessful write (#371)
- RFDuino uses BLEPeripheral now
- Travis CI build is fixed
Full list of supported hardware is here.
Grab the update here: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/releases/latest
BTW, if you like Blynk, don’t forget to give us a github star!
Please post your feedbacks in this topic.