How to use coded Notifications with Edgent?

I’m using the PRO Plan, and have been using Automations in the testing stage, when I make a new device I like test it out to insure I have the 4- DS18B20’s addresses correctly coded in and labeled in the Web dashboard and Mobil dashboard.
Than when I sell it would need to add automations to it to be sent to new device owner, but I cannot change the addressee to the new user even though I’m the Administrator in both the main organization and the sub-Organization.I would need two notifications for each device so that would I need 80 automations but with a limit of 50 for the Pro Plan, that won’t fly.

So I’d like to hard Code the device owner to get the Email Notifications and the Cell Phone Notifications. But Edgent makes its own BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN making coding it in undoable . So, what other ways can I get that done?

Bill S,

Thank you…

Why are you using automations rather than using Blynk.logEvent() ?

Pete.

At first I was, but the only way I could get it to work was I had to code in the Auth Token,
and I believe that when Edgent is used it makes its own Auth Token.
So my Question is, Can Blynk.logEvent() be used when I’m Using Edgent_ESP32 ?
All examples I’ve found of using Blynk.logEvent are addinf the line.
https://blynk.cloud/external/api/logEvent?token=(“device token”) =Door opened

Thanks for taking the time to assist me.
Bill S

This makes no sense…

Yes, you do need the Auth Token if you you use the REST API, but not when using Blynk.LogEvent.

You should probably read this to understand more about how to use Blynk.LogEvent in your sketch…

Pete.