How to use blynk location.? (with A7 AI-Thinker GPS & GSM-GPRS)

Hi everybody.
I have a module gps-gsm-gprs a7 , I want to use it to get location and send to blynk, i must do how.?
Please help.

Hello and Welcome to the Blynk Forum.

There are many resources here to help you learn how Blynk works, so that you can learn to connect anything you want.

At the upper right of this page there are links to the Documents, Help Center and Sketch Builder where you can learn the commands and see many example sketches that will help you get started.

You can also search this forum for keywords that might bring up other topics full of questions, ideas and even some code, suitable for GPS shields.

Happy Blynk’n :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found this topic over on the Arduino Forum… Try getting yours to work with basic Arduino code first, then merge it in with the Blynk code you are hopefully learning about already.

1 Like

I want to use blynk.location how to do. Can you guide me?

Not much more I can suggest… it is your equipment.

Get it working so you can see the Lat/Log data in Arduino, then get it to send Lat/Log data to displays in Blynk app, and then you even use the Map Widget to visually see the device location.

1 Like

Is it arduino or must be shared with other arduino.?

Oh, is this NOT what you have?

If not then what do you have and what type of microcontroller are you hooking up to?

1 Like

i user http://s2.electrodragon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/A7-module-02.jpg

OK, similar idea in compact layout. It outputs the GSM signal on one pin and the GPS on another pin, both using serial but perhaps at different BAUD rates. Check out this video for some further info.

As for how to see the data with Blynk… well, same advice as before. Get it to work with whatever microcontroller you are using… outputting data to serial monitors, terminal programs, PUTTY, etc. Then add in Blynk and send the serial data to display widgets and/or map widget.

Also search this forum for AI thinker, to see if anyone else has had any results with it.

I don’t have any of this equipment, so I will not be much more help on this, sorry.