How to restore the project?

that is to say that you are not login with the ID you’ve created your project!

Maybe the whole problem is that I did not register, and went through Facebook?

I go through Facebook and here everything is empty, only new projects

Can you screenshot what you are doing? I’m confused :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m confused too !
nobody can create a project with Facebook else it’s a new option.
:joy:

1 Like

Its an option in iOS :stuck_out_tongue:

Pete.

2 Likes

@PeteKnight
What did he do ? which project ?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have an Android and a picture like Yours. On the computer I come under login and the password. Here, if I go under the username and password, I wrote that You came through Facebook and asks to go through it. When I go through Facebook opens BLYNK, but it is empty without the project. Can I create one at Blynk QR code to enter from your phone?

So you saying that before you enter credentials in login window, there is no Facebook login? (Like this on screenshot made by @PeteKnight). That would mean only developers could help you, I guess.

I can log in without credentials via Facebook, but if I enter credentials, it writes what you see in the screenshot. The password is correct, on the computer I go and from the phone to this site.

the problem is that you have not explained well since the beginning.you confuse the app and the website and the community.
on the application there is the possibility to log in with the Facebook account, but nothing to do with the Facebook site.

same screen under Android :wink:

2019-06-07_101932

1 Like

Can I create one at Blynk QR code to enter from my phone?

I understand all of the individual words, but have no idea what you’re asking.

As you can see from the various comments, we’re having problems understanding your problem. It would help if you could explain in detail what you’re trying to achieve and what problems you’re having.

Pete.

3 Likes

Thank you all. It worked.Went through the password that previously worked.Apparently there were problems with communication. The question is closed.

1 Like