How to download data? in web dashboard and app

Hi

I’m having problems with data exportation. I have a template with about 70 Virtual pin datastreams, feeding 18 charts and 8 labels. All looks good by looking at the charts on the web dashboard, all data appears as I expected. In the web dashboard, when I try to ‘Download report’, I get a zipped file with 3 files within, a csv for the data, anotehr for the connections made (Online…offline timeline) and a metadata file. My interest is only in the data file which comes out blank, always. How is that possible when I can clearly see data in the charts?
I saw a few posts about downloading a csv file from the superchart in the dashboard , I went to Blynk IOT app and made a superchart with 2 of the datastreams I use and see in the web dashboard, I can see the data being plotted in this chart but I can’t see a way to extract the csv data, is it only in the previous app?
I’m probably missing somethng big here =\

Can anyone tell me possible reasons for the web dashoard report data come empty?
And how to doenload t from the app as well? Although I rather just stick with the web dashboard.

Thank you.

Cheers, Luís Pereira.

1 Like

report widget

I can’t find that widget on the app or the web dashboard.

I just saw a ‘Save Raw data’ switch button on each datastream ‘Advance settings’ and it was turned off…
The info about this switch says data is stored as 1 average per minute by defaut, so my raw report data would always come blank. But the 1 minute average comes out ok. The csv with the data comes with all datastreams on the same collumns …could have separated these in different collumns no? 1 per datastreams would seem more logic and easy no analyse.
Still haven’t figured out how to download data from the app though.

What type of Blynk subscription do you have?

Pete.

I purchased Blynk Plus.

That’s how the report is structured. You can filter or pivot the data if you want it in a different format.

I don’t think it’s possible (yet).

Pete.

Thank you.
The collumn thing is easy to solve with a quick R script. The app download option doesn’t bother me, I rather the web dashboard anyway.

Cheers, Luís Pereira.

What file comes blank?

Did you try to select “avg” aggregation instead of “raw”?

1 Like

Hi Dmitriy

Yes, that solved it, I hadn’t notice the default of 1 min avg, hence the raw data csv always came blank.
Thank you.

Cheers, Luís Pereira.

1 Like

when I click on download report I get this error