How set local server to code sketch export demo template esp8266

Hi
I want to change the sample code for making the application, for example, I want to put my own server address, but there are no resources in this regard. Please see below for how the following code codes can be changed, and each section is about what settings.

blynk-library/examples/Export_Demo/Template_ESP8266

I read the ConfigStore and ConfigMode. I want to change the section for shuffling the server.

Sure there is…

This - Introduction - Blynk Documentation

leads to this…

Blynk Server - App and sketch changes - https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server#app-and-sketch-changes

I read the ConfigStore and ConfigMode. I want to change the section for shuffling the server.

Sorry, I don’t understand…

I mean the following code changes
blynk-library / examples / Export_Demo / Template_ESP8266 /

I need guidance to change these tips

@m0o0hammad there is a section in ConfigStore.h like this:

"invalid token",
  "blynk-cloud.com", 8442,   

We simply change blynk-cloud.com to the IP address or domain name of our cloud server. Never tried it with a truly local server but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work if you set is as something like 192.168.1.1 (if that’s your local server IP).

1 Like

tnx mr
What about Token?

Are you using static or dynamic provisioning? With dynamic there is no token to enter as it’s all system generated by the template, ESP and server.

I use it dynamically.

Then you are done and good to go, forget about tokens.

Do you no longer need any other changes?

You just follow what’s in the template regarding pin settings, ESP board etc.

ok tnx a lot

When you use a dynamic token.
How to identify the user with their hardware so that each user communicates to their hardware.
Given that the server is local.

@m0o0hammad it’s all automatic when you go through the provisioning process. So a user flashes your template to their hardware and you clone the project. They then add the project to My Apps and provision their hardware to run with your local server.

How can I communicate with a product that it handles when my app is created by Blink’s team within Apple Store and Google Play, and each user can use this software?
Should it be built in the user’s local server and hardware?

Please fully explain what you mean by communicate.

Normally when the project is published and becomes an app then users are directed to a Blynk server not a local server. Are you saying you want all your users to set up a local server or are you saying your local server is cloud based?

If it’s cloud based then you should be able to use this server or a dedicated server provided by Blynk.

Suppose I complete my application and release it to start using users and it on a personal server, and users of each product that they have produced by the program are intended to establish and control the product.
My question here is if the dynamic token is used, how will each customer’s relationship be with the product?