How Decrease Notify Time Period Allow?

How Decrease Notify Time Period Allow?

Is 15s too long to wait?

Check server.properties if you have a local server and you should find the relevant flag.

cpp -maximum allowed number of notification queue. Queue responsible for processing email, pushes, twits sending. -Because of performance issue - those queue is processed in separate thread, this is required due -to blocking nature of all above operations. Usually limit shouldn't be reached. notifications.queue.limit=**??????**
How can i do that?

An Other Question How can i have several map address like as it

cpp int index = 1; float lat = 51.5074; float lon = 0.1278; myMap.location(index, lat, lon, "value"); int index1 = 1; float lat1 = 51.5074; float lon1 = 0.1278; int index1 = 1; float lat1 = 51.5074; float lon1 = 0.1278; int index1 = 1; float lat1 = 51.5074; float lon1 = 0.1278; myMap.location(index1, lat1, lon1, "value"); myMap.location(index2, lat2, lon2, "value"); myMap.location(index3, lat3, lon3, "value");

is it true? for 3 addresses?

Other -
How can i get lat and lon From App(not hardware and write manual on sketch)) and shown on widget

Start a new thread for unrelated posts.

Spend some time getting to know server.properties.

What do you think this is about?

#this setting defines how often we can send mail/tweet/push or any other notification. Specified in seconds
notifications.frequency.user.quota.limit=15
1 Like

I think we could almost have a dedicated Category for all of @s.d.engineering’s questions :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy: i’m so sorry and Thanks alot :pray:

i know that but when i changed 15 to 3 or 5 no changes were made.

You are using a local server, right?
You have server.properties in the correct directory, right?
You restarted the server after the change, right?
Precisely how did you test that the change didn’t have any effect?

1 Like

after some try restart it’s working
Thank You.