Hide status bar on Android app

Kiosk apps are used for tablets mostly. Blynk is not a tablet-ready app yet.

And you are right, one flag is not just one flag :slight_smile:

It was more a joke :stuck_out_tongue: Potentially practical, yes, so is a custom bezel cover, etc… My point was that if I really feel I want something to look a particular way, I figure it out for myself, until it is officially modded. But in this case, I do like and use the status bar.

Remember, this is the free development side… I am sure you can get all the clean bezel look you want or need with a business contract.

I definitely will look at this in near future. Thanks!

Yes, naturally! It is nowhere near the top priority feature, but I though it would be a nice add-on/feature for devices used for home automation control devices. In this aspect I’m 100% with @ristomatti. I do not know the android app development “process”, I do not know how to do it. I thought however, it should be relatively simple and effortless feature to add, still I might be wrong… Nevertheless you guys are doing a great job developing Blynk, so just keep going! But from time to time I do reserve the right to put some (more or less usable) ideas here anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure! As was mine :rofl:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Blynk on Tablets vs Old Phones vs New Phones