Help, web page blynk.cloud and blynk.iot apk in my phone not work

web page blynk.cloud and blynk.iot apk in my phone not work, it is because server down? or because my netwrok?

I can’t ,either.

We had in issue that is should be fixed now.

ooh, I think it’s just because of the internet network, thank you for the information.

Hi @Dmitriy is there still an issue? I can access the Blynk Community but NOT Blynk.cloud or the app on my phone (iOS). I consistently get an error saying “Either email or password is incorrect, please double-check and try again”. It has been a problem for most of the weekend and today still. Is there any other way to get support on this or only via this forum?

Hello, @Gforce14. There was a some problem with the sgp1 server in this topic. According to your subscription, your server is London. Also you have PLUS subscription, according to prices support for pluses only forum.

Please try to reset your password using the form

Thanks @Oleksii-QA I have tried multiple times to reset my password but this does not work either. I get a pop-up saying I should receive an email but I do not get any email with password reset instructions, I have also checked my spam and all other folders. If you can help further that would be great!

Need an investigation

@Gforce14 hello. please check again (try to login)

Thank you @Dmitriy this works again now! Appreciate the quick help!

2 Likes