HC05 module bluetooth

I saw that they have implemented the use of the HC05 module, but I did not understand what I have to load into the IDE of Arduino sketch.

https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/tree/master/examples/Boards_BLE

How about the hardware connection, on which PIN I wired up the TX/RX of HC05? PIN 2&3 to Arduino?
I’ve just tried the skecth in my Arduino Pro Mini, success to connect with HC05, unfortunately can not to control the D13 using Blynk, by the way I’m using Blynk cloud server.

I tried to use the sketch for HC05, but when I run it gives me an error. I tried to put the whole library in specific folder but it returns the same error. Trying Blynk by phone will not connect to Arduino

What error?

in the other computer really does not give any error, however, when I run the app on your smartphone tells me that Arduino is not connected to the network, I still in the sketch I have added the auth token correctly

Hi Noer,
Have you had a look over this?

void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  DebugSerial.begin(9600);

// Blynk will work through Serial
  // 9600 is for HC-06. For HC-05 default speed is 38400
  // Do not read or write this serial manually in your sketch
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Blynk.begin(Serial, auth);
}

It means your hardware serial pins (Rx,Tx) are connected to HC-05 (Tx,Rx) pins respectively. Not the software serial pins as they are for debugging only.

Pay attention to HC-05 Rx<---->Arduino Tx connection must pass by voltage divider since it is a 3.3v chip.

The photo is for demonstration. Remember that you need to wire the hardware serial pins to your Bluetooth module.

I tested HC-05 over a baudrate of 9600 and it is working as well.

1 Like

Just an FYI… please make note of the last TimeDate stamp (hover over it to get details) when responding to topics, some are very old and it might be best to simply create a new “Projects made with Blynk” topic of your own instead of reopening a old topic like this one.

BTW, You did make a very nice and clear example :+1: