Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.
- add details
hardware model : Arduino due
smartphone amdroid + blynk leagcy
I am working on a gps tracking project, but an error occurs in the GPS Streaming code. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve this problem.
[Unformatted code removed by moderator]
error: ‘GpsParam’ was not declared in this scope
error: expected ‘;’ before ‘gps’
error: ‘class TinyGPS’ has no member named ‘getLat’
error: ‘class TinyGPS’ has no member named ‘getLon’
Compilation error: ‘GpsParam’ was not declared in this scope